We Are Passionate About Delivering World Class Products to All Our Customers.
At ETB we value our employees and reward commitment with extensive training opportunities, competitive remuneration, and a vibrant and fun working environment.
ETB are an equal opportunities company.
Email your CV along with salary expectations to ETB’s personnel manager email@example.com
Date Posted: 22nd July 2016
Equine Biomechanics Specialist
GaitSmart Pegasus is looking for an individual who has a solid understanding of equine biomechanics and equine physiology as well as a technical background. The role has a general responsibility for supporting the existing user-base, helping define new requirements and developing the market.
The job involves:
- Liaising with our Pegasus users and supporting them from a biological and technical perspective
- Understanding the user requirements for further enhancements
- Liaising with the design and product development team
- Developing marketing material and visiting new customers
- Developing training material for clients and designing/running demonstrations or events as required
As a potential candidate you should have a degree in equine science and should have studied equine biomechanics. Ideally the candidate would have knowledge of the GaitSmart Pegasus system and applied it to an application. The candidate should also be self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
The role will be based out of our office in rural Hertfordshire but the job will entail some travelling to clients and new customer demonstrations so the applicant should hold a UK driving license and have their own vehicle.
GaitSmart Pegasus is a ground-breaking equine gait analysis system that uses sensors placed on the legs of the horse. An analysis is quick and easy to perform and the resultant report is ideal for everybody in the equine arena that has a focus on movement from veterinarians to trainers.
For further information on GaitSmart Pegasus please visit: www.gaitsmart.com
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter stating expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 22nd July 2016
European Technology for Business, (www.etb.co.uk), the designers of the GaitSmart product range require a software engineer to join our systems team to help design and implement our new global GaitSmart system.
The applicant should have at least 10 years’ experience in the following:
- Web application and design,
- SQL database
- Design and implementation of modular, template or plugin based software architectures including automated test techniques.
Desirable skills required but not essential are:
- Use of Python web application development frameworks,
- Familiarity with a range of database types and architectures,
- Knowledge of web security and data protection,
- Experience of *nix based development environments,
- Experience of interfacing with 3rd party modules such as eCommerce systems,
- Experience with cloud computing and IoT systems.
The applicant should hold a degree in a scientific discipline and have the ability to work with evolving and developing specifications. The candidate should also be self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
This is a permanent position located at our offices in the rural location of Codicote in Hertfordshire.
The GaitSmart product range is a sensor-based system for analysing gait in humans. An analysis is quick and easy to perform with GaitSmart products and the focus is the NHS and Private medical environment as well as the sports environment.
For further information on GaitSmart please visit: www.gaitsmart.com
If interested, please email CV plus covering letter including salary expectations to: email@example.com