IoT Cloud System Support Engineer
Dynamic Metrics Ltd (DML) provides affordable access to gold-standard gait quantification and personalised rehabilitation, to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to remain mobile and healthy. Our GaitSmart system is a sensor gait measurement system which brings laboratory validated results to the patient within 10 minutes. vGym (the virtual gym) is our latest module in the GaitSmart software suite. This brand-new extension provides an optimal set of exercises for rehabilitation.
As a support engineer you will work with our design team and carry out tasks as required for the Dynamic Metrics Ltd IoT cloud system. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
● The deployment of web application software to the cloud servers.
● The creation and maintenance of user accounts.
● All matters related to the configuration of new user system accounts, including the creation of both physical and logical sensor sets, and the configuration of the Android based user SmartApp.
● Familiarity with the individual software components, and overall architecture, of the system.
● Familiarity with the host operating system and the configuration of its HTTP server.
● Front line identification and reporting of system bugs and issues so that they can be actioned by the appropriate design authority.
In addition, a willingness to interface with, and provide technical support to, customers, would be considered an advantage.
Suitable candidates will be qualified to degree level in a related subject, and be able to demonstrate:
● Experience working in related activities.
● A working knowledge of the Python and C programming languages.
● Some familiarity with Bluetooth and wireless systems in general.
● A working knowledge of *nix.
● An understanding of software configuration control management.
● A basic understanding of the principles of software engineering.
● The ability to work largely independently, but as part of a small tightly integrated team.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary. If you are interested in this role, please email your CV with a covering letter as to why you would be suitable, and salary expectations to email@example.com